BOMBAY LEATHER TV UNIT
Bombay TV unit captures the handsome functionality with the craftsmanship of an all over leather-clad design. Perfect for shared family spaces, Anja Furniture Living studio created a contemporary fusion of genuine leather clad top in warm hues and mid century art deco inspired wooden legs. Handcrafted by our artisans who have been making leather trunks in Jaipur for years, the top has beautiful chevron pattern with top stitch detail and the corners accented by brass brackets. The low profile TV unit can hold your TV, or fit neatly below your wall-mounted LED TV.
- Leather clad top with solid wood base frame.
- A rear opening for wire management) can be used for your set top box, consoles and other electronics, the drawers can be used to organize and store away all your media and accessories.
- Chevron pattern leather work with top stitch detailing.
- Corners accented by brass brackets.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes. No two pieces will be alike.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture Living cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: DIY (Do It Yourself) Assembly required. Instructions sent with the product.
- Shown here is a Bombay TV Unit in Ebony leather.
60″ Width x18″ Depth x20″ Height
Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
Do not use liquids and abrasives.