BOMBAY SIDE TABLE
The grainy wooden texture with art deco legs of this mid-century inspired shape makes for a stately and modern upgrade to your bedroom. The silhouette is imbued with a sense of understated and quiet luxury where the wooden frame provides warmth and grace to the entire design.
- Handcrafted in solid hardwood.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Polished base in semi-gloss finish.
- Sanded slightly after ageing to enhance the wood’s raw, welcoming appeal.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rub bedside table edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Shown here is Bombay Side Table in Country Cinnamon finish.
- Assemble yourself or with the help from a local carpenter using the manual provided with the side table
30″ W x 15″ D x 20″ H