BRIDGE DINING TABLE
A beautiful balance of classic and contemporary design, Bridge dining table easily complements any décor. Clean, straight line, angular silhouette in sandblasted finish, to reveal the organic grains of the wood, will add a striking textural and visual accent to your space.
- Tabletop handcrafted of Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Buffed edges for a more inviting softer look
- Sandblasted finish to enhance the natural grains of the wood. Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection
- Wood is a natural material and may have distinctive nicks, hairline cracks, wood patches, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood’s provenance and are not defects.
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit..
SQUARE: 42″ W X 42″ D X 30″H
RECTANGLE: 70″ W X 36″ D X 30″H