COLABA LEATHER TV UNIT
Extending the allure created by our Bombay TV unit, we bring to you our Colaba Leather TV unit with an all over leather cladded body. Capturing handsome functionality, this design features beautiful age-old chevron pattern on top and both sides with intricate top stitch detailing.Perfect for shared family spaces, Anja Furniture Living studio created a contemporary fusion of genuine leather-clad top in warm hues and mid-century art deco inspired wooden legs. Handcrafted by our artisans who have been making leather trunks in Jaipur for years, the design is brought to life by brass brackets and brass knob detailing.
- Leather clad top with solid wood base frame.
- A rear opening for wire management) can be used for your set top box, consoles and other electronics, the drawers can be used to organize and store away all your media and accessories.
- Chevron pattern on top and both sides with top stitch detailing.
- Corners accented by brass brackets.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes. No two pieces will be alike.
- Assembly: DIY (Do It Yourself) Assembly required. Instructions sent with the product.
- Shown here is a Colaba TV Unit in Berry Red Leather.
60”W x 18”D x 30”H