We got inspired by the beautiful Gulmarg town in the Kashmir Valley. This charming sofa has an all-over carefully hand-tufted, quilted look covered with our charming range of natural fabrics. The internal frame and the tapered, handcrafted ringed legs are made in solid kiln dried wood to last years of usage. Combine this sofa with these awesome scatter pillows and create an inspiring center piece in your living room.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Sinuous Spring suspension system to give a slim façade.
- Mortise and tenon joinery in frames.
- Scatter pillows shown are not the part of the sofa.
- Standard fill (poly fiber/ dacron layered on 4” foam core).
- Front Legs also available with imported solid brass casters in an antique finish. Please select Add Casters in the Add ons.
- Fabric options in Natural 100% Cotton and Cotton-Linen blends.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a 2 Seater in Gir Merlot Cotton Linen Blend.
1 Seater: 32″W x 34″D x 37″H
2 Seater: 64″W x 34″D x 37″H
3 Seater: 80″W x 34″D x 37″H