KOCHI RATTAN ARMCHAIR
From the city of long and illustrious history, we bring to you our Kochi Rattan Armchair. India’s colonial history through this stunning design stimulates the mind to take you into the world of Indian Maharajas and their colonial equivalents. Each piece intertwines a tale about how elegant Kerala homes illustrate the colonial culture; then predominant in India. With beautiful ornate backrest and intricately hand-turned legs upholstered in the time-honored hand Rattan work, a colonial aura is sure to be added to the heart of your home.
- Hand-carved solid wood frame.
- Hand-turned front and back legs.
- Hand-crafted cane rattan detailing.
- Ergonomically designed backrest for the right comfort and posture.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is Kochi Rattan Armchair in Cinnamon Finish.
24”W x 22”D x 36.5”H