KOCHI UPHOLSTERED ARMCHAIR
From the city of long and illustrious history we bring to you our Kochi Upholstered Armchair. India’s colonial history through this stunning design stimulates the mind to take you into the world of Indian Maharajas and their colonial equivalents. Each piece intertwines a tale about how elegant Kerala homes illustrate the colonial culture; then predominant in India. With beautiful ornate backrest and intricately hand-turned legs upholstered in our range of Signature prints and timeless Fabrics, a colonial aura is sure to be added to the heart of your home.
- Hand-carved solid wood frame.
- Hand-turned front and back legs.
- Generously padded seat.
- Ergonomically designed backrest for the right comfort and posture.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Gulmohar Lane strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Gulmohar Lane cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is Kochi Upholstered Dining chair in Cinnamon Finish and 100% Linen Summer Garden.
24”W x 22”D x 36.5”H