Enveloping embrace, grand in style; our Melbourne Armchair exudes modern aesthetics in a sumptuous silhouette. With ergonomically designed curved back and spacious seating, this design is sure to find its way to the cozy and intimate corner in your living room or your library. Upholstered in our range of natural fabrics and adorned with button tufts along with the tapered hexagonal metal cast legs, this is an ideal armchair for a modern space.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Handcrafted webbing suspension system.
- Tenon and Mortise Joinery.
- Fixed seat.
- Ergonomically designed curved backrest.
- Features black tapered hexagonal metal cast legs.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Seen here is a Melbourne Armchair in Gir Cobalt Cotton Linen Blend Fabric.
28″ W x 32″ D x 37″ H