Solid wood frame and classic herringbone pattern make the Monroe bed truly stand out. Classically styled with modern appeal, the bed’s headboard is made in the time-honed herringbone chevron pattern, a treasured design detail, this bed looks as good in a city apartment as it does in a suburban master suite.
- Handcrafted in solid wood.
- Herringbone pattern in the headboard.
- Sanded slightly after aging to enhance the wood’s raw, welcoming appeal
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Hand planed and sanded.
- Antiqued finish enhances its distressed look.
- By their nature, unsealed wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: DIY (Do It Yourself) assembly required. Follow the instructions provided with the product and install yourself or with the help from a local carpenter.
King Size : 75″W x 83″D x 40″H (Bed frame height – 11″)
Mattress size : 72″W x 78″D
Queen Size : 63″W x 83″D x 40″H (Bed frame height – 11″)
Mattress Size : 60″W x 78″D