MORRIS LEATHER COLLECTION
The perfect classic yet modern sofa to relax in, Morris in leather is cosy, comfortable and suited to almost any living space. Linear tufting on the back brings in the style element. Setback arms add that charming touch and hand turned hard wood legs with front casters in walnut finish, make this piece of furniture a centerpiece of any room.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Sinuous Spring suspension system to give a slim façade.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery.
- T-Shaped Seats with options of standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4″ foam core) or (down-feather blend wrapped around 4″ foam core).
- Front Legs also available with imported solid brass casters in an antique finish. Please select Add Casters in the Add ons.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Made in 100% Genuine Leather .
- Shown here is a 2 Seater sofa.