Ultra-functional and stunningly simple, our Munich Ottoman derives its look from Nordic-style décor and features the use of natural wood and uniquely designed hexagonal legs. With its lying comfort, gentle appearance and elegant combination of visible wood and textile, this design is all that you look for in a modern ottoman. Pair it with our Munich Sofa collection or sectional to complete a ‘never seen before’ look.
- Kiln-dried wooden frame with exposed cinnamon finish.
- Integrated Sinuous Spring Suspension System
- Tenon and Mortise Joinery in Frame.
- Features tapered hexagonal legs.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Munich Ottoman in Gir Cobalt Cotton Linen Blend.
26”W x 26”D x 18”H