NORWAY LEATHER SOFA COLLECTION
Create an informal and restful lounge or plan a space-saving living room layout with our Norway Sofa featuring uniquely designed hexagonal legs. With comfortable seating and gentle curved corners, resting on this sofa will always be a pleasant experience. Moreover, the continuous upholstered backrest and armrest lend an elegant form and add to the functionality of this design.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Features tapered hexagonal legs.
- Additional Back cushions provide added comfort and backrest to the design.
- 2 scatter pillows filled polyfiber are part of the sofa.
- For Seats, choose standard fill (poly-fiber wrapped around 4″ foam core) or (down-feather blend wrapped around 4″ foam core).
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order Leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is Norway 3 Seater Sofa in Cocoa Leather.