REIMS WINGBACK ARMCHAIR
A timeless design inspired from the 17th century French furniture, our Reims Wingback features a grand seating, generously proportioned rustic finished legs and is cushioned for 21st century comfort. An opulent and eye-catching silhouette defines this softly arched classical form while the elegant wings and low arms lend undeniable comfort to this ensemble. Lending the same sheltering comfort of a classic wingback, this design uses traditional joinery techniques and heirloom-quality materials. Lend a timeless touch to your den with this extravagant design executed in a rustic finish.
- Handcrafted in Yellow Cedar wood.
- Detailed hand carving on the over-all frame.
- Exposed wooden frame adorns Silver Teak finish.
- Classic rustic finished curved legs.
- Sinuous spring suspension system.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery in frame.
- One scatter pillow (lumbar) filled with polyfiber is part of the chair.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Reims Wing Back Armchair in Chrysanthemums and Sparrows Shore fabric.
32”W x 31”D x 42”H