Rest in this enormously reclined back with your favourite book in hand or simply gaze out at the view of your room from the comforts of your home. Offered in signature prints and natural fabrics, our Udaipur armchair will remind you of a bygone era. Skillfully hand turned wooden legs accentuated with hand-made antique brass metal caps add a slight touch of royal adornment to bring in an old world charm into our hectic modern lives. So, sit back and enjoy a sense of nostalgia this armchair promises to bring.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Sinuous Spring suspension system to give a slim façade.
- Mortise and tenon joinery in frames.
- Standard fill (poly fiber/ dacron layered on 4” foam core).
- Front hand turned legs with brass caps.
- Fabric options in Natural 100% Cotton and Cotton-Linen blends and Gulmohar Lane Signature prints.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a 1 Seater Armchair in in Combo Fabric: 100% Linen A Persian Garden Dawn (Back) and Dusk (Front).
Seat Height- 18″