WINGBACK BED WITH PET COVE
In addition to adding a classical yet understated elegance to your bedroom, this tufted wingback bed can easily accommodate your fluffy and furry friends. It features a tufted headboard and carefully handcrafted upholstery accented with ornamental nailheads to the wings differentiated with a cozy space for your four legged friends so that you get a sound sleep without worrying about them. Its time to let your pets stay indoors with you without sacrificing your sense of personal style while adding a touch of English elegance to your bedroom.
- Amply padded throughout.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood frames
- Includes solid wood slat support system; requires a standard mattress between 6-11” thick.
- Hand-hammered antique brass nail heads on sides.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Assemble yourself or with the help from a local carpenter with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Anja Furniture Living strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture Living cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Shown here is a Wingback bed with Pet Cove in Olive Leather.
- Choose from the following Frame Types:
- Bed With Small Pet Cove & Storage
- Bed With Large Pet Cove & Storage
Queen Bed: 71″W x 84″D x 58″H
Queen Mattress Size: 60” W X 78”D X 6” to 12” H
King Bed: 83″W x 84″D x 58″H
King mattress Size: 72” W x 78” D x 6” to 12”H