ANDERSON FABRIC WINGBACK CHAIR
Invoking the spirit of ‘old world charm meets contemporary’, Anderson Wing back fabric chair captures the timeless essence of an authentic heirloom collection. Majestic yet inviting, the chair’s high back, gracefully curved contemporary arms and luxurious upholstery in natural fabric delivers exquisite style with exceptional comfort. Accented with antique brass finish nail head detailing, this elegant ensemble creates a warm and welcoming place to relax at the end of a hectic day.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame with natural finish in the exposed areas.
- Hand applied antique brass nail-heads
- Sinuous suspension system
- Hand pleated subtly curved arms.
- Seat with poly fiber or down feather blend wrapped around on 4″ foam core.
- Fabric options in Natural 100% Linen, 100% Cotton and Cotton blends.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Anderson Fabric Wingback in A Persian Garden Moonlit Fabric.
Seat height : 18″