AVENTURA DINING CHAIR- WITH ARMS
Aventura chair’s clean lines and unique design are inspired by the original Greek style. This chair is not only a classically designed piece but also a little piece of ancient history in the heart of your home. Our classic contemporary version of this chair is crafted using solid wood, with curved legs and appropriately upholstered seat and back panel which provides great attention to detail. The classic shape allows this streamlined chair to offer both comfort and durability combined with enormous style.
- Hand-carved solid wood frame.
- Tapered and Curved front and back legs.
- Generously padded seat.
- Ergonomically designed back curve for the right comfort and posture.
- Hand-carved Arms.
- Choose from the selection of fabrics for upholstery.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Anja Furniture Living strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture Living cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is a chair in Gir Merlot Cotton Linen Blend Fabric with Forest finish.
21″W x 22″D x 36″H