BIRMINGHAM FABRIC OTTOMAN
This masterfully handcrafted ottoman in Birmingham style with tufted buttoned detailing takes us to the vintage men’s libraries and brings back that old world charm in the modern settings. Perfect in front of wingback chairs, Birmingham sofas or any other armchair, this ottoman will give your feet comfort you need or act as an extra seating when required.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Detailed with hand-hammered brass studs and buttons
- Features deep hand-tufting
- Standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around foam core)
- Choose fabric from 100% Linen, Cotton and Linen Cotton blends.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Shown here is a medium size ottoman in Cotton Blend Saffari fabric.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
22″ Width x 22″ Depth x 17″ Height
30″ Width X 22″ Depth X 17″ Height
42″ Width X 30″ Depth X 17″ Height