DAYTONA DINING CHAIR
Comfort comes easy with our Daytona Dining Chair featuring a curved back rest and a sleek, mid-century silhouette. With minimal wooden legs in forest finish and natural fabric upholstery, this design captures the essence of contemporary design sensibilities. Whether you’re looking to start off a casual eat-in space in your kitchen or you want to complete an eclectic ensemble in your dining room, this tasteful dining chair is a must-have addition to your home. Choose from an array of fabrics to adapt this design as per your unique home décor needs.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Apartment friendly design.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery.
- Fixed seat.
- Ergonomically designed back curve for the right comfort and posture.
- Legs in forest finish.
- Fabric options in Natural 100% Cotton, Cotton-Linen blends and 100% Linen.
- Anja Furniture Living strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture Living cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual colour, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Daytona Dining Chair in Gir Pebble Cotton Linen Blend fabric.
22” W x 24” D x 34”H