FAIRBURY METAL BED COLLECTION
Iron furniture became popular during the 19th century, as metalworking advanced and artisans deployed revival-style curves in their projects. The wrought iron garden furniture in UK inspires the look of this metal bed. The detailed headboard and footboard embellished with intricately designed finials make our Fairbury Metal Bed a perfect antique addition to your interior spaces.
- Opt for Underbed Drawer Storage option from the ad-ons section below. The under-bed storage is made in high quality metal and thick canvas. Single drawer storage is suitable for single bed and 2 storage drawers suitable for the double beds. Please choose as per the bed. You can even choose a single storage for the double bed if you want the storage only on one side.
- Handcrafted in mild steel.
- Laminated wood curved slats engineered for comfort and strength.
- Durable fixings for each slat in our frames.
- Our frames are certified to BS1725. Mattress shown is not part of the bed.
- The ideal mattress height, that we suggest you should use is 6″ to 12″. Refer to the sizing given below in the DIMENSIONS.
- Shown here is Fairbury Metal Bed in Satin Black.
- Assemble yourself or with the help from a local carpenter using the manual provided with the bed.
4.5 Feet Wide: 55”W x 80”D x 55”H (Mattress Size: 54″W x 75″D X 6″ to 12″ H)
5 Feet Wide: 62”W x 84”D x 55”H (Mattress Size: 60″W x 78″D X 6″ to 12″ H)
6 Feet Wide: 74”W x 84”D x 55”H (Mattress Size: 72″W x 78″D X 6″ to 12″ H)