Elegant mid-century modern curve of line and the best of old-school craftsmanship is combined together in our Genoa ottoman. Choose from our range of vintage scrunched leathers, the streamlined design takes a light and space-saving stance on tall, rounded spindle legs in walnut finish.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Apartment friendly design.
- Mortise ad Tennon Joinery.
- Fixed seat.
- Signature hand turned legs in walnut finish.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Seen here is Genoa Ottoman in Cocoa Scrunched Leather.
22″ W x 22″ D x 18″ H