HAMBURG SOFA COLLECTION – BOTH SIDE ARMS
Ultra-functional and stunningly simple, our Hamburg Sofa Collection derives its look from Nordic-style décor and features a neutral colour palette along with the use of natural wood and uniquely designed hexagonal legs. With various available combinations, this sofa can be assembled to create new and unique looks. The lounge sofa design comprises of armrests on both side for a comfortable experience. With its lying comfort, gentle appearance and elegant combination of visible wood and textile, this design is all that you look for in a modern sofa.
Shown here is a 3 seater Hamburg Sofa in Gir Wood Rose cotton linen blend composed of:
- Both Side Armrests
- Left- or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the item.
- Kiln-dried wooden frame with exposed cinnamon finish.
- Integrated Sinuous Spring Suspension System
- Tenon and Mortise Joinery in Frame.
- All wooden multipurpose chute comes with a sliding tray top that can hold your mugs or mobile phones.
- Features tapered hexagonal legs.
Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Seats with options of standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around 4″ foam core) or (down-feather blend wrapped around 4″ foam core).
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
1 seater: 48”W x 38”D x 31”H
2 seater: 72”W x 38”D x 31”H
3 seater: 84”W x 38”D x 31”H
4 seater: 96”W x 38”D x 31”H