MARSEILLE BED COLLECTION
Our Marseille bed is a perfect example of pure romance of beautiful patterns and stripes. The headboard carves an elegant silhouette with curved sides, enhanced by a double row of antique brass finish nail heads, that pronounce the headboard’s graceful curves.
- Amply padded throughout
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood frames
- Includes solid wood slat support system; requires a standard mattress between 6-11” thick.
- Hand-hammered antique brass nail heads on sides.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Anja Furniture Living strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture Living cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assemble yourself or with the help from a local carpenter using the manual provided with the bed.
- Shown here is a Marseille bed in Linen Cotton Natural Fabric with a Wooden Frame.
- Choose from the following Frame Types: