MARYLAND ROUND DINING TABLE
Descending from the modernist architectural movement of the early 20th century, this design is influenced from the Simplistic and Functional Bauhaus Movement. The sculptural and angular form along with a geometric profile renders a bold look to our Maryland Dining Table. Furthermore, the tripod base design of the table will make for a class apart statement in your dining room.
- Kiln-dried treated hardwood.
- Tripod shaped pedestal base.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- By their nature, unsealed wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is Maryland Round Dining Table in Country Cinnamon Finish.
48″Diameter x 30″Height