MINNESOTA DUAL DINING CHAIR
Clean lines and straight legs with upholstered backrest and seat make Minnesota Dining Chair a design worth settling into. With 2 different upholstery options offered for backrest and for seat, this design establishes its modern heritage in an attractive colour play. The curved backrest lends it an unmatched comfort and the open back gives this chair an airy look and feel that will transpire to all other furniture in the room.
- Hand-carved solid hardwood frame.
- Forest finished wooden frame.
- Generously padded seat and backrest.
- Ergonomically designed backrest for the right comfort and posture.
- Option of choosing different upholsteries for the backrest and for the seat (further check in the section below).
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Anja Furniture Living strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture Living cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Gir Ivory Cotton Linen Blend and Linen Cotton Natural Fabrics used as a Contrast Fabrics.
- Contrast Fabric only available on the inside back of the Chair
- Shown here is a Minnesota Dining chair with backrest upholstered in Gir Ivory Cotton Linen Blend and seat upholstered in Gir Pebble Cotton Linen Blend.
19” W x 23” D x 32”H