Playful, contemporary touches light up our Monroe Table. Straight lines, clean silhouette and enormous space shine in this urban loft design, reminiscent of city living at its finest. Use it like a work table or a country look dining table, Monroe Table is perfectly proportioned for contemporary spaces. With a wide frame and ample area to lay down your scattered work/ study piles, this ensemble creates a refreshing contemporary aesthetic. The table is constructed of imported solid wood and the metal accents in the base complement and stabilize the wooden construction finished in a rustic look.
- Constructed of imported Hemlock wood.
- Legs constructed of hemlock wood and features metal bars at the base for more strength and stability.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with a matte finish lacquer for protection.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest but without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is Monroe Table in Rustic Silver Teak Finish.
LARGE: 82” W x 42” D x 30” H
SMALL: 70″ W x 36″ D x 30″ H