MORTON COFFEE TABLE
We created a contemporary fusion of wooden top in warm hues and specially treated black metal base. Handcrafted by our artisans, the wooden top has beautiful textured grains which gives it a more homely and slightly vintage feel. The table rests atop an open rectangle of black metal frame giving it a contemporary look.
- Built of solid wood and metal with a black metal finish
- Tabletop has a subtle, rustic grainy texture, Any natural knots, holes are left purposely to give it a natural vintage feel. these are not defects
- Angle iron frame supports hardwood top.
- Antiqued multistep stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection
- Open silhouette base.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here in Country Cinnamon finish.
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.