NEWCASTLE LEATHER CLAD COFFEE TABLE
Inspired by antique look of the18th Century furniture, this table is handcrafted by our skilled artisans using a multi-step process to achieve the beautiful finish that highlights its blunt, curved lines. This leather clad coffee table with top stich detailing forms a rich mosaic pattern lending it a vintage sophisticated look. Combine it with one of our comfortable fabric sofas to create a combo you will cherish for life.
- Leather clad top with top stich detailing.
- Handcrafted in solid wood.
- Kiln-dried and corner-blocked.
- Open silhouette base.
- Sanded slightly after aging to enhance the wood’s raw, welcoming appeal.
- Nicks, imperfections and natural variations in color are to be expected. The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is Newcastle Leather Clad coffee table in Ebony Scrunched Leather top and Thunder Ash finished base.
36″D X 17″H
42″D X 17″H