OMAN TUFTED LEATHER BED COLLECTION
Traditionally the purpose of the ‘wings’ was to enclose the head or torso areas of the body in order to provide comfortable protection from drafts, and to trap the heat from a fireplace in the area where the person would be relaxing. The tufted Oman bed adds a classical yet understated elegance to your bedroom. It features minimal and trendy upholstery accented with ornamental nail buttons to the wings along with a tufted headboard. Add a touch of English elegance to your bedroom with this upholstered Oman bed.
- Amply padded throughout.
- Handcrafted of kiln-dried solid hardwood frames
- Includes solid wood slat support system; requires a standard mattress between 6-11” thick.
- Hand-hammered antique brass nail heads on sides.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning is recommended.
- Assemble yourself or with the help from a local carpenter with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Oman bed in Nappa Marble Leather with a Bed With Drawer Storage.
- Choose from the following Frame Types:
- Wooden Frame
- Bed with Drawer Storage
Queen Bed: 71″W x 84″D x 58″H
Queen Mattress Size: 60” W X 78”D X 6” to 12” H
King Bed: 83″W x 84″D x 58″H
King mattress Size: 72” W x 78” D x 6” to 12”H