OREGON UPHOLSTERED OTTOMAN
Oregon hand-tufted leather ottoman features an elegant silhouette and richly finished hand turned wooden legs. Ideal for extra seating or simply kicking up your feet in front of a cozy armchair.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Features deep hand-tufting with elegant pleats in the corners.
- Standard fill (polyfiber wrapped around foam core).
- Hand turned legs in walnut finish.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order leather swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is an ottoman in Cocoa Leather.
20″ Width x 20″ Depth x 17″ Height
30″ Width X 22″ Depth X 17″ Height
42″ Width X 30″ Depth X 17″ Height