Drawing on the elegance and attitude of classic Art Deco design, our Parma armchair adds a splash of sophisticated style to any decor. Perfect in pairs, the clean silhouette wraps around your body to create an irresistible spot for reading or enjoying a cozy chat. The welting detail at the back accentuates the smooth curve of this compact armchair and the tapered legs add a contemporary edge to this design.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Apartment friendly design.
- Handcrafted webbing suspension system.
- Mortise and Tenon Joinery.
- Fixed seat.
- Tapered round legs in walnut finish.
- Fabric options in Natural 100% Cotton, Cotton-Linen blends and 100% Linen.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate. We encourage our customers to order fabric swatches available on the product pages to see the actual color, texture and feel before ordering the final product. In spite of that there may be slight variations in the color/ touch and feel due to lot variations.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Parma armchair in Gir Wood Rose Cotton Linen Blend Fabric.
28″ Width X 28″ Depth X 34″ Height
Seat height: 17.5″