Sleek and elegant, a wooden top combines with clean, modern lines to create our Shelton Dining Table collection. Handcrafted by our skilled artisans, each piece, bringing artistry and unique character to hand-painted, hand-sanded wood combined with clean straight metal legs.
- Constructed of hand-planed wood and iron legs.
- Each plank is hand-planed to achieve a textured surface, and hand-sanded to bring out the natural beauty of every piece, then coated with several layers of glaze and light stains to produce a naturally weathered finish.
- Artisans apply a matte lacquer topcoat to each piece for extra protection.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Knots and joint lines are a natural property and add interest but without affecting performance.
- All natural wood will display movement from season to season because of changes in temperature and humidity.
- Anja Furniture strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor/ screen, Anja Furniture cannot guarantee that your monitor’s/ screen’s display of any color will be accurate.
- Shown here is a Shelton table in Rustic White finish top.