WASHINGTON TRIANGULAR RATTAN SIDE TABLE
We have finally found the perfect solution for those stubborn corner spaces! An alluring display platform adorned with resilient & classic cane rattan work, our Washington Triangular Rattan Side Table is a versatile design. The triangular shape of the design makes it easy to tuck the piece into any corner, thus saving some space. The lower shelf too provides an extra space to showcase your collectibles or to store your belongings. With a hint of colonial era, this design is sure to take you back in time.
- Composed of Solid Hardwood.
- Triangular silhouette.
- Handcrafted cane rattan work on tabletop & base.
- Antiqued multi-step stained finish is sealed with an oil-based lacquer for protection.
- Open silhouette base.
- The wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- This product uses natural wood as a material. Natural wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nail-heads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics. With use wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks may be present or may appear as the wood ages.
- Assembly: No assembly required. The product comes ready to use.
- Shown here is Washington Triangular Rattan Side Table in Forest finish.
18”W x 16”D x 21”H